Miss Tidwell is....... MISSING!


Hey, remember me? Viola Swamp ( tee hee- hee!)

Actually....

I'm the one who has totally and completely neglected
 my blog for the last hundred 2 or so weeks.

I can explain.

I went on vacation, boycotted social media 
and never came back.

Not really, but I did take a week to relax....

AND I DID NOTHING.

The funny thing is, relaxing is my "de-motivator".

Wait- Is that a word? I don't care its summer! 

I have to always be doing something.

Is that a teaching style?

Anywho....

But it was brought to my attention that I have 
been out of the bloggy loop. 

So I wanted to pop in and let you know that 
July will bring many many posts.

Starting tomorrow.

I just need one more day.




I use to leave this book with my substitute 
when I taught 5th grade a few years back. 

My very 1st year teaching.

It was totally necessary.

And my kiddos loved it, because their names 
are added inside.




5 comments :

  1. Welcome back! Missed you my friend. I have been bloggy neglectful but plan on doing better too. Let's keep each other motivated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! This is the cutest idea ever!!! I might have to do the same. I can only imagine how excited they were to hear their names!!!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where you have been. Glad to see you on here!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's a super cute idea to have their names in it!

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone needs a week just to do NOTHING! Welcome back, girl!
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments from fellow bloggers!! Please leave me feedback so I am able to continue to grow as a blogger. In addition, I "mustache" that you include a link to your blog so I may visit and learn from you.

Thanks for stopping by!