Wordless Wednesday: EOY Be Like.....

Good evening all. Before I get to the Wordless Part, I have to explain.

Talk About It Tuesday will resume AFTER all of my End-of- Year running around is over.

And it will NOT be I Wanna Marry Harry.

I smell a dud with that show. A whopping one.  

Hashtag Channel Flipper.

Anywho, with my school year ending in a little over a week, I decided this "Wordless Wednesday"
needed a little Zing.

BaZINGa ?

Corny joke.

But yeah, have you seen those "Be Like" memes? 
They describe certain situations. (GOOGLE IT).

Well I Officially dub this:

THE END OF YEAR BE LIKE....

Okay, now mums the word....besides the question.


It's the END of the year. You are tired.
Which picture corresponds to the following:

1. A Stack of UNGRADED papers.
2. The Inquisitive Student 

A. 


B.


Post your guesses below. 

Can you come up with questions
 for pictures A and B?









No comments :

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments from fellow bloggers!! Please leave me feedback so I am able to continue to grow as a blogger. In addition, I "mustache" that you include a link to your blog so I may visit and learn from you.

Thanks for stopping by!