Oh Currently!!! Oh Currently!!! It is finally July!!

Could you tell I wrote this post title to the "America" tune? 

Now you know...read it again.

See? Haha!

I cannot believe July has bursted on the scene. 
And what better way to kick it off than with Farley and her CURRENTLY.


LISTEN...have you ever made Siri say dumb things...
or asked her silly questions? 

Clearly this is for my iPhone users.

Stop what you are doing and ask Siri:

"What's zero divided by zero?"

I'll wait.

How do you feel? lol. 


I am LOVING with my new Melonheadz Swagg.

Not only did I finally #MelonheadzAddictsUp ....


I got some Personalized Melonz done. 


Nikki is a genius!!

and Yes I said Melonz.

AHHH!!!! And a little birdy told me she is opening up slots again.

Starting with her Facebook fans.

I am just sayin'.


Okay, so I have been THINKING. 
Not that I have had a couple moments to breathe, 
I am ready to approach next school year....

With "Gazelle-like" Intensity.

I hit some blips this year (see a few emo posts back) and
 I really though maybe teaching was not for me.

But through prayer and reflection, I realized it was for me.


Even Whoopi Goldberg knows I am a teacher...


I got a new EC Life Planner.

*cue pitbulls*

I know how some people have been feeling about ordering lately.

I have been there. Read about it (here) later!

Anyway, thanks to my above scenario, I do not have to buy a

 Teacher planner for two years!!!

And now they have interchangeable covers, so I fixed my issue.

I am WANTING to washi them now!!


Aren't they lovely?

NEEDING
I do not want to talk about it, but my room is a mess!

{Insert offensive hoarders reference here}

Just know, my brain gets wonky when I am stressed.

My room = Exhibit A-Z.


I'm just sayin'. 

ALL STAR..... What do you guys think?

Refer back to "listening" if you have to. 


Okay, it is your turn!!! If you have not already link up with CURRENTLY.



RANDOM PLUG: I just created a Donor's Choose Project.
I am waiting for it to be approved, but until then...

You can still help!!

Will you, pretty please?!?

Donate here.




4 comments :

  1. I just learned about the 0 divided by 0 thing too. So funny! I love your blog design too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Your EC planner story is CRAZY!! But that is fun to have 4 of them now! ;) Hope you get everything organized!
    Katie
    Inquiring Our Way Through Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your personalized Melonheadz (not sure how to make that plural... lol) are adorable! Any big plans for them?

    Pencils Books and Happy Looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! One I plan to use in my classroom..and the other I got created for a scrapbook surprise for my Mentee.

      Delete

I {heart} comments from fellow bloggers!! Please leave me feedback so I am able to continue to grow as a blogger. In addition, I "mustache" that you include a link to your blog so I may visit and learn from you.

Thanks for stopping by!