I love linking up with Doodle Bugs.
And today I wanted to try something
different with it.
So I made my "5 things" a list of questions.
I am a nerd.
Bare with me.
5. Why DO I have so much Erin Condren stuff?
I had the Egg McMuffin of online shopping experiences.
Read my review to find out!
4. How MUCH fun did they have?
I was cleaning up paint water LONG after.
3. Who WILL be working ESY, blessed w/ summer pay and 12 month pay? This WOMAN!!
2. What song had me MOTIVATED all week?
Jamie Grace's "Hold Me."
1. Where did we find those eggs? In our garden during our Outreach Initiative. Read about it here.
FYI: We found out they are Duck eggs, not Geese. And Humane Society cannot/will not move them. We have to work around them until they hatch and learn to fly.
What are five things that happened with you this week? How awesome did they make you feel? When are you gonna share? Why not head over to Doodle Bugs Teaching and GET UP ON THIS LINKY?
SIDENOTE: I apologize for the weirdness that is my font and spacing. No idea how I did it for this post and it won't revert to default.