Valentines Week: Freebies 4 U!

Valentines Day is literally AROUND THE CORNER. 

Oh la la.

So, I decided that I wanted to offer some free swag you can use with your kiddos this week and to create products of your own....

with all graphics and patterns created by yours truly!

Click on on the pic below, or look to your right to click on my teacher pay teachers button.







One more thing!!!!!

Please follow my store and my blog. I will do the same for you as soon as I figure out why Friend Connect despises me.

We will save that for another post-lol

Happy Saturday ya'll :-)


** UPDATE: I have FINALLY figured out how to "find" Google Connect!! Woop! Woop! Even though I somehow followed myself too -lol. Please follow me and I will do the same :-)

2 comments :

  1. Love your blog name, super cute! :) Thanks for the math freebie! We just started NF.1 and wondering why fractions are so difficult for the kiddos!?! I would love for you to link up to my Mathematical Monday linky on Monday's!

    Jess
    I {Heart} Recess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess,

      Thanks! I went through a few names before I got here, and I think this blog name is very "me".

      I can agree. For some reason the fact that a fraction is a "part of a whole" and a mixed number is a whole number and a "part of a whole" makes my 4th grade kiddos make this face (o_O). And lucky for me I am getting ready to introduce fractions to 3rd grade.... OY VEY!

      ::PAUSE::

      A math linky?

      "It sounds super fun!", says the nerdy math teacher.

      I will check your page out and DEFINITELY link up with your Mathematical Monday Linky!!

      Thanks for inviting me!

      Delete

I {heart} comments from fellow bloggers!! Please leave me feedback so I am able to continue to grow as a blogger. In addition, I "mustache" that you include a link to your blog so I may visit and learn from you.

Thanks for stopping by!